What Makes an Effective Landing Page?
Landing pages are necessary for any online marketing strategy. Landing pages will direct your visitors to one particular offer without the distractions of everything else on your website. Visitors are on a landing page for one and only purpose: to complete the lead capture form!
Elements of an effective landing page:
- Basic landing page elements include: a headline, sub-headline, a brief description of the offer/CTA, and at least one supporting image.
- Keep your pages simple and minimize distractions.
- Never use your home page as a landing page.
- Remove main site navigation from the landing page so visitors can focus on completing the form.
- Make it very clear what the offer is and make it irresistible.
- Absolutely make sure that the content on your landing page matches your call-to-action. If there is a disconnect visitors will hit the back button.
- Reduce friction – don’t make visitors think too much or do too much reading.
- Use the right form and only collect the information you absolutely need.
Remember that effective landing pages are what turn your website into a lead generating machine.
Would you like our help to create an effective landing page?
Call or email a KAYAK Creative representative today.
Source: 25 Website ‘Must Haves’ For Driving Traffic, Leads & Sales, HubSpot